Ophthalmology Section Meeting, Friday, 29th November 2019
29/11/2019 in Chartered Accountants House, 47, Pearse Street, Dublin 2
Cost €20 Public / €Free Members
The Section of Ophthalmology of the Royal Academy of Medicine in Ireland will hold their Winter meeting on Friday 29th November 2019 in the Chartered Accountants House, 47, Pearse Street, Dublin 2
The Irish College of Ophthalmologists (ICO) will hold their winter meeting in the early part of the day (9.30am – 1pm). Lunch at 1:00pm. The RAMI presentations follows lunch.
The 2019 Montgomery Lecture, hosted by the ICO, will be delivered by Mr Paul Sullivan, Consultant Ophthalmologist and Director of Education, Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
Surgical Errors: Why Things Go Wrong and How To Prevent It’? in the nearby Trinity Biomedical Institute (across the road from the Chartered Accountants House).
- A descriptive title in sentence case. (Aa)
- The initials and surname of the author(s) without titles or degrees eg. J Quinn1, P Jones2………
- Departments: Please list the authors affiliations eg. Surgery1, Beaumont Hospital; Nephrology2, Blanchardstown Hospital, Dublin.
- The abstract must not exceed 250 words – excluding the title, author(s) name(s), address(es), and any references.
- Submit in a word doc. No pdfs.
- The abstract must have no more than one table. Figures are not allowed.
- Up to two references in the Vancouver style can be included
- If for online publication in the Irish Journal of Medical Science, the abstract must not have been published elsewhere in abstract or other form. Please select Yes or No.
If you are selected to present you must be a member of RAMI, join online at Membership Application
Closing date for abstracts Thursday 7th November 2019 by 3:00pm
CPD credits are emailed to all RAMI members. Please sign the attendance sheet on the day.
Submit your Abstract.