RAMI Research Awards, Wednesday 6th November 2019
06/11/2019 in Corrigan & Graves Halls, RCPI, 6, Kildare Street, Dublin 2
Call for Abstracts
Closing date is 03/10/2019
The Royal Academy of Medicine in Ireland in association with the Irish Journal of Medical Science invites you to submit your published paper to the RAMI Research Awards.
The awards are open to all those involved in Irish medical research who have had a published original research paper in an indexed journal between June 1st 2017 to June 30th 2019.
Note we only require the abstract of the paper as it appears on PubMed with the PubMed ID.
Before you attach your abstract please name it “Category_Last name” e.g. Dermatology_Collins. When submitting please note the website will not accept many punctuation marks, all details will be in your attached document.
The research must have been carried out in an Irish institution.
- A paper must not have been previously submitted to the competition.
- A paper can only be assigned to a single category
- If the submitting author is not the first or senior author on the paper evidence should be provided that there is consent to submit.
- The paper must be published within the accepted timeframe
- Please supply a head and shoulders photo at time of submission, email to email@example.com separately.
You do not need to be a RAMI member to enter. You can enter 1234 for RAMI ID if you are not a member. Click No for option “For publication”, (standard format for abstract submission).
- Biomedical Sciences
- General Practice
- Medical Microbiology
- Public Health Medicine/Epidemiology
Closing Date for submissions Thursday 3rd October 2019 by noon.
Attendance by invite only.